EGI Customer Interaction Center
When you need to explore or test potential solutions for your business and IT challenges, EGI offers the Northeast's premier solution test and design environment.
For an optimal solution discovery and development process, customers can benefit greatly from the opportunity to explore options and real-life scenarios in a neutral zone, free from vendor-specific influence and uncomfortable sales pressure.
EGI’s 5,000 square foot Customer Interaction Center (CIC), based in our Westbury, NY headquarters, provides a unique, hands-on environment for clients to explore new technologies and to seek out expert guidance in meeting IT challenges. Our center enables you to:
- Simulate and test solutions prior to purchase
- Take advantage of a vendor-neutral environment with over $2M in hardware and software assets
- Interact privately with co-workers on sensitive new initiatives
- Consult with EGI experts to guide your team as needed
- Facility available to customers for technical training
Our Customer Interaction Center is also home to EGI’s own Centers of Excellence, in which we develop “pre-flight” solution demonstrations and refinements for customers considering major initiatives. The Centers of Excellence allow us to perform integration of technologies against the backdrop of customer needs and requirements. Recent initiatives we have demonstrated include:
- UNIX to Linux Optimization
- DC Consolidation and Virtualization Practices
- Database Practices
- Desktop Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange and Messaging
Contact us today to learn more about the resources in our Customer Interaction Center, or to schedule a visit for your IT team.